The Phantom of the Opera Inktober 2016 Sketchbook Book Launch Party!

Phantom_Launch_CoverPhoto_Blog

Welcome!

I hope you’ll have a lot of fun, and feel free to invite your friends throughout the day.

The Phantom of the Opera Sktchbook Inktober 2016 Sketchbook CoveThe Phantom of the Opera Sktchbook Inktober 2016 Sketchbook CoveThe Phantom of the Opera Sktchbook Inktober 2016 Sketchbook CoveThe Phantom of the Opera Sktchbook Inktober 2016 Sketchbook Cove

Thank you again to everyone who helped me decide on what mood to use for my cover. The download links have expired on February 9, 2017.

Create Your Own Sketchbook

For those of you wishing to create your own sketchbook, I have created a brief tutorial article here.

A challenge!

I was challenged to sing a bit of The Phantom of the Opera, the musical. Ha-ha. I knew that saying I was a singer was going to come back and bite me in the… However, I did ask if there was something I could do to make this event more fun. Thank you so much to the person who suggested this. For those of you who do not know me, I’m not a trained singer, but I did sing in a choir for a few years. I also prefer being behind the camera, rather than being in front of one. However, I promise that once I get 100+ honest reviews on Amazon (something I sincerely doubt will happen any time soon), I will record myself singing “The Phantom of the Opera” song as requested, squeaky high-notes and all. Thus, I challenge my Challenger (and anyone visiting this page) to pick up the gauntlet. For now, you will just have to be content with this brief recording of “Think of Me”:

The Sketchbook is 50% off on Amazon

You can purchase the sketchbook from Amazon at its 50% of introductory price today and tomorrow. Or you can try your hand at the The Phantom of the Opera Trivia and win the book. For more detailed information on what’s happening today, see my earlier post here.

I will be present throughout the day, so if you have any questions about the sketchbook, Mili Fay Art, or anything you think I may be able to help you with, you can ask them in the comments below. I promise to answer every single question I receive today ASAP.

Event Schedule:

16:15 — Live Sketching 07 Request
17:00 — Trivia Question 8/I’ll share pictures of Live Sketching 06
17:15 — Live Sketching 08 Request
18:00 — Trivia Question 9/I’ll share Pictures of Live Sketching 07
19:00 — Trivia Question 10/I’ll share Pictures of Live Sketching 08
20:00 — Good-bye

If you encounter any technical difficulties, contact me.

Good Luck!

Mili

P.S. If you purchase the Sketchbook or win one, please share your honest Review on Amazon. It will help me reach other Phans.

LIVE SKETCHING REQUESTS

Request 01

Since no one submitted a request, and I’ve misplaced my The Phantom of the Opera book, I decided to sketch the project I’m currently working on, Beauty and the Beas“. Do you think that Gaston Leroux may have been inspired by the fairy tale?

Live Sketching Request 01

I’m working on a “Beauty and the Beast” illustration. Here are some concept sketches and studies.

Request 02

Once again, no one submitted their request so I’ve continued with my studies.

Live Sketching Request 02_01

I’m trying to find basic shapes for the wolf’s head.

Live Sketching Request 02_02

Wolf studies for Beauty and the Beast illustration.

Request 03

Since Bea made her request for Request 04, I needed to do some research, so I took the time for Request 03 and figured out some poses.

Glamorous Lady Phantom 01

Figuring out poses for glamorous gender-bent (a.ka. Lady) Phantom.

Request 04

Glamorous Lady Phantom 02

A quick colour sketch of Phantom as a Lady for Bea.

Request 05

Venom Phantom

Phantom-Venom composing.

I’m getting a bit tired of non-stop drawing. I need a break. 🙂

Request 06

Live Sketching 06

Bea’s Request: Old Phantom, Ghost Christine, rose, at Christine’s grave. Ink and Pantone Markers.

Request 07

Phantom jammin' with a Keytar.

Phantom jammin’ with a Keytar.

Request 08

Red Death

Red Death

Thank You Google Images and Photographers!

Reference Photos: Lady Phantom

Lady Phantom Reference 01Lady Phantom Reference 02Lady Phantom Reference 03Lady Phantom Reference 04

Reference Photo: Keytar Phantom

Keytar Phantom Reference

Reference Photos: Red Death

Red Death Reference 01Red Death Reference 02Red Death Reference 03Red Death Reference 04

Amy
Bea
Kathleen
Kay
Kei
Lyca
Zygona

Without you, this event would not have been fun.

Last, but not least…

There are still some Trivia Questions to be answered. Deadline is Monday, February 6, 2017, 0:01 am EST.

If you have your own Phantom drawings, books,… feel free to add them to the comments.

I forgot to take progress pictures with my phone :-(, but I did screen capture all the digital progress. I’ll post those ASAP.

Thank you again for making this launch fun. I hope to see you all at a future event.

Cheers!

Mili

This entry was posted in Amazons Kindle Direct Publishing, Art: Help!, Gifts, The Phantom of the Opera Sketchbook, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , .

133 Comments

1. Mili February 3, 2017 at 13:52 #

LIVE SKETCHING REQUEST 01: Expires February 4th, 2017 at 10:15am EST.

The FIRST PERSON to REPLY to this comment will get their request granted. The theme is: The Phantom of the Opera. If you post something else, and if no one else posts anything else relating to the theme before the time-slot expires, I will consider sketching whatever you want.

So, what would you like me to sketch? Would you like a traditional, or a digital sketch?

Note: Do not post a fresh comment, but REPLY to this comment.

2. Mili February 3, 2017 at 14:01 #

EARLY BIRD SURPRISE!

Answer the following question correctly and you win a copy of “The Phantom of the Opera Inktober 2016 Sketchbook”. Who are La Sorelli and Little Jammes?

• Kathleen Dickason February 3, 2017 at 15:03 #

La Sorelli is the prima ballerina in Leroux’s book, and Little Jammes is one of the ballet girls.

• Mili February 3, 2017 at 15:32 #

Congrats Kathleen! That is correct. If you answer two more questions in a row (these will be posted at 10am and 11am tomorrow), you will win the Artist’s Edition, otherwise the regular edition is yours. Thanks for playing the Phantom trivia!

3. Mili February 4, 2017 at 09:57 #

Artists and Writers

If you have your own phantom artwork, books, sculptures, dolls, etc. Feel free to share them in the comments. Do not post more than one link with your comment, because it may be labelled as spam. Please do not post links to sales pages that have nothing to do with the theme The Phantom of the Opera. Your comments will be deleted, and your IP address will be labelled as Spam and Blocked.

I have recently discovered a wonderful graphic novel by Beka Duke, a blend of The Phantom of the Opera and Frankenstein. You can check it out here: https://m.tapastic.com/episode/290060

4. Mili February 4, 2017 at 10:01 #

Trivia Question 01

What is Phantom’s name and how did he get it?
    Reply with your answer. Please do not post a fresh comment. Your answer will not be valid.

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:15 #

Memory’s not fresh on this one, but I’d say because he creeps around the opera and people assumed he was a ghost, and gained the name phantom as a result.

• Mili February 4, 2017 at 12:17 #

What’s his name? He is not called Phantom?

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 15:12 #

The Phantom’s name is Erik (though not his birth name). He said that he was given the name “by accident”.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:29 #

Hmmm… I remember him saying he chose it himself, because he had no name, but OK. It is Erik. So this is a correct answer. I see you got all of them, Kei, so you are no longer allowed to answer Questions. I think I have your email address with the Comment, so I’ll send you the Artist’s Edition via that email if that’s OK. Congrats!

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 16:43 #

Is that so? I believe I have heard that before, as well! Perhaps my version of the book got something wrong, as it did with the spelling of Phileppe’s name. Maybe because I have not read it in it’s native French?
          Anyhow, thank you so much for this opportunity! It has been wonderful and I will stick around until the end of the event. (:

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 20:37 #

That’s what I remember.

Thanks for coming, Kei. This would not have been fun without you. 🙂

5. Mili February 4, 2017 at 10:16 #

LIVE SKETCHING REQUEST 02

Note: Do not post a fresh comment, but REPLY to this comment.

Sketching Request 01 has expired. I’ll sketch something of my own.

6. Mili February 4, 2017 at 11:00 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 02

What is found in Phantom’s Torture Chamber?

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 15:15 #

In the Phantom’s Torture Chamber, there is an iron tree with the Punjab Lasso. It is a room made out of mirrors.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:30 #

That’s correct! This is the scene that I really want in my movie. 🙂

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 16:55 #

That would definitely be an interesting scene to see!

7. Mili February 4, 2017 at 11:17 #

LIVE SKETCHING REQUEST 03 Expires at 12:15pm EST

Note: Do not post a fresh comment, but REPLY to this comment.

Sketching Request 02 has expired. I’ll sketch something of my own.

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:21 #

My timing is all messed up. I came late to the party. I was going to recommend drawing a Genderbent phantom

8. Mili February 4, 2017 at 12:01 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 03

To whom does the Red Head, or Flaming Head, belong to in the Opera Cellars?

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 15:07 #

The Flaming Head belongs to the rat-catcher. (:

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:30 #

I totally thought it was the Phantom, or one of his tricks, but yes — it’s the rat-catcher.

9. Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:13 #

Hi!

• Mili February 4, 2017 at 12:18 #

Hi Bea! Nice to see you here.

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:19 #

I dunno why i thought this started at 12 x_X

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:31 #

It probably should have…

10. Mili February 4, 2017 at 12:19 #

LIVE SKETCHING REQUEST 04 Expires at 2:15 pm EST.

Note: Do not post a fresh comment, but REPLY to this comment.

Sketching Request 03 has expired. I’ll explore Bea’s request.

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:22 #

A glam-gender bent phantom would be awesome.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 12:26 #

Yay! OK. I’ll be drawing this from 2:15pm. There are expiration times, because I’m sitting here drawing nine stop, save when I post things.
        Maybe sinc no one responded to the previous request, I can do a bunch of these. Would you like a digital or a traditional sketch?

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:27 #

Digital please 🙂

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 12:37 #

I Googled “gender-bent” to make sure I’m understanding this, but the definitions are confused. Am I drawing a transvestite Phantom, or a girl Phantom?

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 12:27 #

My giant finger slipped and the earlier post was posted before I could modify. Bea Jackson has this slot: a glam gender-bent phantom coming up!

11. Zygona February 4, 2017 at 12:38 #

I don’t know SHIT about the Phantom of the Opera but yay I’m here!

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:39 #

I invited zygona, she’s my best friend– she has odd humor lol

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:42 #

She really dons’t know anything about the phantom of the opera– which we were discussing >_<

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 12:42 #

What you talking about? You are the odd one.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 12:46 #

Welcome! The more the merrier. Since I’m drawing, it will be upto you to carry the conversation. I’ll pop-in to post sketching results from time to time. Explore the page, Google the answers to Trivia questions. Have fun.

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 12:52 #

Googling answers is cheating!

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 12:55 #

You would say that. How about this– next trivia question, say what you think the answer is– and we see how close you get. I’ll do the same. closest one to get it right gets a cookie

• Mili February 4, 2017 at 13:06 #

Thus far, no one got the answers right today, so feel free to scroll up and solve them. I totally bit off more than I can chew. I think I’ll get some lunch, then continue to find my glam woman pose. Nothing feels quite right. Good job on the request Bea. Totally got me out of my comfort zone.

• Lyca February 4, 2017 at 13:20 #

O.o It was in the book and the theater production. It’s Erick’s weapon.

• Mili February 4, 2017 at 14:19 #

Lyca scroll up to Q1.

I just posted some exploration sketches for Glam Lady Phantom.

12. Mili February 4, 2017 at 13:03 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 04

What is the Punjab Lasso? And why is it called that?

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 13:09 #

Its like Wonder Womans lasso of truth, but for Punjabs?

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:34 #

That would probably be a better idea. 🙂

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 13:14 #

I was thinking it’s a lasso of some sort, that’s a weapon, that’s used to lasso Christine when she runs away? I’m guessing because i get the feeling this is a book item, and I only watched the movies. GOOGLE TIME!

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 13:15 #

CHEATER! SHAME SHAME!

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 13:17 #

I didn’t go to google for my answer– I was going to go to google to see which of us is right 😛

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 13:28 #

Lyca got it right– we both loose

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 13:29 #

Lyly didint post in the right place though. so FAIL!

• Mili February 4, 2017 at 14:07 #

Lyca also has the 1/2 answer to Question number 1. Yes, she must post the correct answer in the correct place for it to be valid. Why is it called Punjab Lasso? This question bugged me until I read the book. 🙂

13. Mili February 4, 2017 at 14:02 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 05

What is Mezenderan?

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 14:09 #

A cake!

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:36 #

No. I think you’re thinking of Marzipan. 🙂

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 14:13 #

A Province of Iran? Or are we talking about a theater mezzanine which is the balcony seating?

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 14:14 #

I was thinking of Marzipan

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:38 #

No. It is “something” specific in Phantom’s live. Hint: It’s a place.

• Amy February 4, 2017 at 14:15 #

It sounds like a religious symbol or artifact. Maybe some type of clothes? Sorry never read the books or watched the movie.

• Mili February 4, 2017 at 14:16 #

It’s OK to Google. 🙂

14. Mili February 4, 2017 at 14:18 #

LIVE SKETCHING REQUEST 05 Expires at 3:15 pm EST.

Note: Do not post a fresh comment, but REPLY to this comment.

I’ll be working on Request 04

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 14:22 #

lol PHANTOM BONDED WITH VENOM! *nerds*

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 15:11 #

O.K. This is the next one.

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 15:13 #

WOOT WOOT!

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:13 #

I think I need a break. Time moves so quickly! The sketch is quite rough, but it’s done. 🙂

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 16:18 #

Do take a break! All of the sketches are coming out great! Phantom-Venom made me laugh. ^^

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:39 #

It’s what happens when my brain is tired. Comedy is great, sketching quality… not so much. 🙂

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 16:53 #

It’s awesome Mili, rough is cool 😀

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 14:26 #

• Amy February 4, 2017 at 14:29 #

The mask dude doing a spiderman pose on a gargoyle!

15. Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 14:24 #

16. Kei February 4, 2017 at 14:58 #

Hi, Mili!
    Wow I had hoped to come sooner, but unfortunately some things got in the way. I hope you’re doing well. I just wanted to say that I am in love with your take on POTO. (:
    Can we reply to the questions above if they are not answered?

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 15:07 #

Go for it Kei!

• Mili February 4, 2017 at 15:07 #

Yes. Of course.

17. Mili February 4, 2017 at 15:08 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 06

Where is Christine Daaé from?

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 15:12 #

She came from her mama and papa, like all human infants.

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 15:19 #

Zygona is only half correct. The other half of the answer is Paris, i’m guessing, since Zygona things google is cheating

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 15:27 #

Google is cheating!

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 15:20 #

Christine is from a town near Upsala(?), Sweden.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:45 #

Kei is correct! She is a true Phantom Phan, but now she is forbidden to answer further questions. She won the Artist’s Edition!

P.S. I’m addicted to emoji’s. I’m missing the clapping one so badly right now. 🙁

Maybe this will work: 👏

18. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 15:12 #

LIVE SKETCHING REQUEST 06 Expires at 4:15 pm EST.

Note: Do not post a fresh comment, but REPLY to this comment.

I’ll be working on Request 05

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 15:14 #

rough drawing of an old Phantom, a rose, a grave, with the ghost of Christine– Traditional — ha ha, 2nd try!

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 15:15 #

aww, you beat me D:

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:16 #

K. It will be good to get away from the screen. I’m going to take a bit of a break, then get on it. 🙂

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 18:16 #

And.. done. Maybe we should limit these to a single character. 🙂

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 18:20 #

Bea here, Zy and I are now one– I love this, thank you so much for doing these– zy also has a comment- WE ARE VENOM!

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 20:45 #

Awesome! Merge into one!

I personally would like to be able to split up. Imagine how many more tasks I could get done.

I could have business me deal with business stuff, and art me create art, and family/friend me go out and have a life…

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 18:40 #

It is absolutely lovely! 🙂

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 15:15 #

Sexy swim suit edition Phantom of the Opera peeps~

19. Kei February 4, 2017 at 15:56 #

I am just curious, but what got you into Phantom, Mili?
    I would really love to see your dream come true some day!

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:20 #

Until Grade 9 I was in ESL English when other students had French. In Grade 9 they put me into French for Beginners. In Grade 10 they put me in Advanced French. O-o So… I ended up in Drama instead. I watched “The Phantom of the Opera” for my Report and fell in love with the music. I read the novel, and loved it, too. Since then, whenever I would listen to the soundtrack I would think about how I would direct the animated movie. 🙂

20. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:04 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 07

What is the name of Raoul’s brother?

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 16:08 #

Raoul’s brother is Philippe, the Comte de Changy. (:

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:21 #

That’s correct! Though they spell his name Phillepe. I suppose that’s the French way of spelling the name?

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 16:09 #

Ni-san!

21. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:24 #

LIVE SKETCHING REQUEST 07 Expires at 6:15 pm EST.

Note: Do not post a fresh comment, but REPLY to this comment.

I’m taking a break, postponing Live Sketching then I’ll begin sketching Request 06. 🙂 I need some fruit or something.

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 16:25 #

Phantom jamming out on a Keytar!

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:52 #

This is the next one. 🙂 Found some cool reference photos.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 19:29 #

Hope you like it! 😉

• Zygona February 4, 2017 at 19:34 #

XD That is so epic! Thanks Mili
          and the Venom one was funny O: (sorry, forgot to comment and thank you for that one)

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 20:47 #

You’re welcome. Thanks for suggesting stuff. It took me out of my comfort zone. Looking at them now, you can so tell when I was hungry. 🙂

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 16:26 #

Perhaps your rendition of “Christine, I love you” from the Final Lair? If that makes sense haha
      In whichever style you want!

22. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 16:51 #

Just went through the comments. You guys are awesome. 🙂 Thanks for making today fun.

Now:

Kei is no longer allowed to answer questions, since she cannot win more than one book, and she won Artist’s Edition, because she is a true Phantom Phan.

Bea and Zygona no more sketching requests, unless there is no one else posting a request by the time it expires.

• Bea Jackson February 4, 2017 at 16:56 #

That’s cool, I’m very happy with how you handled my sketch requests, and Zy will probably ask for venom again so that works out for you lol

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 16:58 #

Thank you for planning this event and for your time, Mili! It has been very fun.
      I apologize for cluttering up your comments.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 17:13 #

Not at all, Kei. It’s my fault, I bit off more than I can chew. Should have found a Phantom savvy moderator to stay on top of questions. I may need to even the event. 🙂

23. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 17:09 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 08

How many siblings does Raoul have and what are their genders? Where is he in age relating to them?
    Replywith your answer (Anyone except Kei, who won the maximum prize). Please do not post a fresh comment. Your answer will not be valid.

• Kay February 4, 2017 at 19:32 #

Raoul is the youngest member of his family.

He has three siblings; one male and two females

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 20:48 #

🙂

• Mili_Fay February 6, 2017 at 11:35 #

That’s correct! Congrats Kay. I’m sorry I missed this answer when I was scrolling on Saturday. <3

24. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 17:18 #

LIVE SKETCHING REQUEST 08 Expires at 7:15 pm EST.

Note: Do not post a fresh comment, but REPLY to this comment.

I’ll be sketching Request 06 now. Bea’s idea.

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 17:30 #

I feel like my last request was a bit large haha ^^;
      Could you perhaps sketch Red Death? In the style of your choice.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 18:17 #

That’ll be great 🙂

Now, I’ll get on to sketching Request 07.

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 20:26 #

Red Death! I hope you like it. 🙂

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 20:31 #

Oh my… It’s fantastic! Thank you so much! 🙂
          I apologize for keeping you past schedule. But I appreciate that you took the time to do this!
          Today was really fun and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thank you again. 🙂

25. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 18:02 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 09

Masquerade, what is Raoul’s costume in the book?

26. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 18:18 #

Going to grab some food, then moving on to Live Sketch 07.

I may extend this even long enough to get everything done. I’m giving the next sketch 45 min.

27. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 19:28 #

TRIVIA QUESTION 10

When the chandelier fell (in the book) whom did it kill?

• Kay February 6, 2017 at 02:30 #

The replacement concierge, Madame Giry’s replacement.

• Mili_Fay February 6, 2017 at 11:32 #

Congrats Kay! That’s correct. You won the Kindle Book.

28. Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 19:35 #

I have one more Request to fulfill. 🙂 I may go past 8 pm.

Since I suspect most people will not be checking after 8pm. I just want to thank everyone for visiting and helping to make this Launch fun. I will leave the unanswered questions to be answered until Monday. Everyone who got a correct answer wins the book. I’ll email the book as Amazon Gift Codes to the address you provided with your comments. If you do not receive an email by Monday. Let me know.

If you have any other questions, or if you have artwork or books of your own feel free to post them here with a link.

Will be back soon with Request 08 — The Red Death!

• Bea February 4, 2017 at 20:46 #

This has been great Mili, thank you for hosying this. I baught yur book and love it!

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 20:50 #

Awww… Thanks Bea.

I posted somewhere above a link how I did it. It’s really easy if you want to make one of your own. I’d buy it for sure. <3

• Kei February 4, 2017 at 21:05 #

Thank you, Mili, today has been great! I had a lot of fun.
      I just had to thank you once more for putting this all together (and for giving me the chance to discuss Phantom-related things with you ^^). I wish you luck in your future projects and will definitely support you! 🙂

• Mili_Fay February 4, 2017 at 21:26 #

Thanks Kei. You were awesome. If I ever need a Phantom Trivia partner, I know who to call. <3