Mili Fay Art is Mili Fay. Everything you see, I have created. However, I would not be here if it were not for the following people:
- When I need my books edited I call upon the best editor in the world, Nemanja Protić.
- When I was desperate to look good in front of a camera, Catia Da Costa of CDC Photography was there.
- Shannon Lanigan, for stepping in when I needed a copy editor.
- Animals In My Hair was printed by Sure Print & Design.
- At local fairs, I can usually be seen with my sister, Nina, or one of my friends.
- I am grateful to Michelle Mattern and other local vending organisers for selecting my work for their shows.
- I am further grateful to the Toronto Zoo, Book City, Toronto Public Library, and Market Jolly for all of their help and support.
- My family and friends are the rock foundation supporting my dreams. Thank you!