One Day At A Time!
Journal/Day Planner/Sketchbook for Artists
By Mili Fay
What to do when you cannot find a planner that works?
Make one that does. 😉
Colour/84 Days/12 Weeks/200 Pages
“Just like each masterpiece is painted one brushstroke at a time, our lives are created one day at a time.”
— Mili Fay
B&W/84 Days/12 Weeks/200 Pages
Unless otherwise specified all prices are in US$.
Hello Fellow Artist,
Is your studio buried in notebooks, sketchbooks and piles of paper as you work on far too many projects, like mine? Do you jot down notes and then when you need them you cannot remember where? Do you feel like your are constantly working, but nothing appears to get done? Do you carry a journal, agenda, notebooks, and sketchbooks when you travel? Are you overwhelmed?
I decided to create this Journal/Day Planner/Sketchbook for myself, then I decided to share it with the world. The goal is to keep you stress-free, productive, focused and happy, so that you can concentrate on what you love best: creating art.
This book does not contain a calendar. There are no deadlines, assignments, or tracking pages. Let your phone and other calendars worry about such things. As the title suggests, this book is to be used one day at a time. It is up to you to decide if that will be every day or not.
There are seven colours in a rainbow and therefore seven daily templates to keep you organized.
The above is and example showing how to use the book.
Each template contains:
- “I’m grateful for” prompt to remind you why you are fortunate and help you can find courage to face the challenges ahead.
- To Do List. I suggest you fill this one out the day before, so that you are ready to go when you wake up.
- Earn your rewards with a star system that helps you track your accomplishments.
- Track when you post on Social Media by filling in the Social Media Icons.
- A weekly prompt that you can choose to do or not. No pressure.
- A list of simple, daily activities you can do to keep yourself fit, healthy, and happy.
- A blank page that you can use for sketching, writing down important notes, or journaling.
- An inspirational quote, and
- An Animation Square. A place where you can doodle simple animation that you can flip, or scan and share.
- For further inspiration, this book contains five of Mili Fay’s favourite original illustrations/sketches.
I sincerely believe that everything can be accomplished if we simply break down all the complex task into tiny steps, and move towards our goal one day at a time.
To a successful career!
December 17, 2020
Coming in 2021!
>> Join MFA Fan Club to Download Free Templates >>
Artwork Included in the Sketchbook
Within the Sketchbook featuring Every Girl Is A Princess Cover
Within the Sketchbook featuring Cornelian’s Cottage Cover
Join Mili Fay Art Fan Club
Informative blog posts about illustration, art, and the publishing industry,
portfolio samples, books, and portrait painting — find out everything about Mili Fay’s art.
This website was created in November of 2019 by Mili Fay using the Divi Theme from elegantthemes.com.
Website design and all original artwork © Mili Fay Art. All rights reserved.