The Phantom of the Opera
Inktober 2016 Sketchbook
By Mili Fay
Special Order Hardcover
“I dream of one day producing and directing The Phantom of the Opera as a classically animated feature film.” — Mili Fay
See The Phantom of the Opera as you have never seen it before, a conceptual dream from the award-winning artist and author, Mili Fay. For Inktober 2016 Challenge, Mili Fay shared her vision in a series of passionate ink sketches. From the exploration of the three main characters and tiny thumbnail sketches to the final masterpiece of the cover, watch the Phantom’s story come to life with a few masterful strokes of her pen.
The sketchbook includes:
- Character Concept Sketches of Phantom, Christine, and Raoul
- The Beginning — Raoul and Christine parted as children at Daaé’s funeral
- Raoul Finds Christine — a beautiful Cleopatra in her dressing room
- Angel of Music — the secret behind Christine’s visions of an Angel
- The Phantom of the Opera — Phantom leads Christine to his underground mansion
- The Point of No Return — the final performance
- The End
- Designing the Cover
Kindle vs. Artist's Edition
Free Book For An Honest Review
There is no need for you to spend hours writing a formal review. What I’m looking for is a paragraph or two stating what you liked/didn’t like about the book. Please answer the question “Why?”. I appreciate constructive criticism. My editors and I are merely human. If you find a typo or a mistake, please let me know. You can email your review to:
Phantom Sketchbook 2020?
Time permitting, Mili Fay plans to storyboard her version of “The Phantom of the Opera” to be included in the upcoming sketchbook. The sketchbook will also feature several full-color pieces of concept art, like the one above for “Music of the Night”.
This website was created in November of 2019 by Mili Fay using the Divi Theme from elegantthemes.com.
Website design and all original artwork © Mili Fay Art. All rights reserved.